Contribute to Matthews Farm
We, here at the Museum, are always looking to improve our interpretation of life on a 1900 farm in Grayson County. To that end, we are seeking donations of the following items (in good working order, please):
- Quilt frame that can be hung from rafters - Donated...thank you!
- Wagon wheels in good condition
- Cast iron seats for our mowing equipment in good condition
- Photos with biographies of individuals who contributed significantly to the region
- A forge and smithing tools - smithing tools rec'd, Thank You! Still need the forge!
- Pickling crocks
- A wood cookstove circa 1900
- Circa 1900 clothing - or patterns for same
- Heritage seed stock - kitchen garden or flower seed
- Original Brownie Camera
*Click on the "Shop for Museums" button on the left and select us as your chosen museum. Then shop through your favorite on-line venue and we will receive a donation and you will receive a discount!
Cash donations are always needed and appreciated. Please mail your cash donations to: